Tuesday, December 2, 2008

lolxxx.. ashley's here to update for sarah :D

well... today she came to my hse wif her brother cuz her mum have to go to the hospital to visit her relatives... so about 5 o'clock i think.. her mum dropped them to my hse..... hahahha... i was lying on my bed using my comp at tat time.... suddenly a girl jz popped up infront of me.... i gt shocked for awhile..... after tat... they watched movie...... guess wat??? sarah ate a lot a lot a lot a lot of CHOCOLATE STICKS!!!!!!!! i mean it ... a lot ..... oh my gosh... if her parents find out... i'm gonna be chop into pieces.. hahahaha.... maybe... hu noes... bt she say she's allowed... so yea... i jz let her be..... den she used my comp..... bt den my frens replyin me non stop... so i think it annoyed her a bit !! sorry sarah!! =) i hope u dun mind..... den we ate dinner together...... she can eat man!! ekekkeekeke... she went bac bout 9 and b4 she walked out of my room.. she asked for CHOCOLATE STICKS AGN!! hahahhha.... she seems to love chocolate very much.... k la... end of the post...... its kinda lame i think... oh well... 0.o

til then
love ashley ♥

No comments: